- Concentricity Gage
- 62 Series (Steel Base 3-60mm)
The concentricity gages are used for inspection tasks on external, internal and flat faces on rotating parts.
- Particularly, the concentricity of two or more diameters can be determined and axial run-out measurements performed.
- Precise runout inspection. Right next to the machine.
- X¡¢Y axis slide table can be used for linear movement and positioning measurement.
- Easy to pick up and place workpiece. Save time, suitable for mass production testing.
- Attached top press roller and stopper on the tailstock.
- Concentricity gauges are available in various sizes and designs.